Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still going UP

     Well, I'm a tad confused. I've been going to the gym everyday, and I've managed to go UP another 4.5lbs! :( That makes me rather sad, and it's hard to digest to be honest. The scale going back up is like a knife in my gut, it kills me inside and I fear every time I see the scale rise, that one day all my weight will one back. This needs to stop NOW. I went to the gym twice today, once for a Zumba class, and again (after weighing myself and discovering my weight gain) for cardio. 30 minutes on the elliptical and another 15 on the StairMaster, which totally kicked my butt by the way! I'm definitely adding that as a regular part of my routine. I've also decided that I need to go back to counting calories to ensure no further weight gain. Although I didn't count calories today, here's a little insight on what I did eat:

Breakfast: bran muffin
Snack: 1 tbsp of peanut butter
Lunch: Chicken terriyaki and veggies
Snack: a cup of popcorn
Dinner: BLT, fries and a salad with ranch

Needless to say, my diet has definitely fallen off track. Tomorrow is another day, and I intend to make changes tomorrow to start improving my diet and start losing this weight that I've gained!

No comments:

Post a Comment