Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Here and Now

December 9, 2010: 229lbs Making it all public :-o
     So I FINALLY posted this damn blog! I have had it sitting on my computer for.... months, seriously. I didn't know how public I wanted to make it, or if I even wanted to post it at all. But I really feel this will be good for me, I feel like this will motivate me even more to get back into my routine. So I haven't gone up in weight in over a month now, which is a start, not exactly what I had hoped for (I'd prefer to LOSE weight) but I'll take it. So I got a gym membership, at 24 hour fitness. It works for me, seeing how I work till nearly midnight and am always wide awake after work. I can go to the gym whenever I want, I'm trying however, to not let this replace bootcamp, which I haven't been to since last week :[. I have however, gone to the gym everyday this week at least once. Now I just need to get back on some kind of diet and get this ball rolling again! My birthday is in less than a month and I'd like to lose the 14lbs I've gained by then, although that is a lot compared to what I was losing (averaging about 10lbs per month). For now, I wont focus on how fast I'm losing the weight, but rather a constant weight loss each week, even if it's only a pound. Bootcamp is in 4 hours.... my feet are killing me and I'm wide awake. I have my alarms set to get up, but I just don't know how I'll have the energy. =/ Tomorrow will likely be another gym day. I need to start going to sleep earlier so I can get up earlier... this is an extremely difficult task seeing how much of an insomniac I am. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment